Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our First Christmas Together

We had a great Christmas this year. I was so surprised on Christmas morning when I opened my present from Josh and his parents and saw an ipod touch! First because I was not expecting it at all, and second because Josh cannot keep secrets and he actually kept that a secret from me for a long time and that must have been very hard for him. So thank you for that wonderful surprise on Christmas! This is really the only picture I got this Christmas of Josh with the Bubba Clause santa hat that my mom got at a gas station in Tennessee. And I know it is hard to see because of the camo but if you look really close you can spot it on his head.


And this is our new chair that we got for a Christmas/Wedding gift from my mom. So now we can actually have people over and they will have somewhere to sit! I love it and I am so excited to finally have more than just a couch in my front room! And Mao hates anything new so he refuses to sit in the new chair, but that is ok with me because then he wont stink it up. I am sad Christmas is over already, it is definitely the best time of the year, but now I can start planning for next year!

5 comments:

  1. If Josh were sitting upright that last picture would look almost regal. Josh as the king sitting in his throne with his loyal hunting dog at his feet. What Mao would hunt is a mystery, really really slow rabbits perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair looks super comfy. I bet it is great for making out in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat didn't even phase me as being redneck. Camo AND Volunteer orange. That's how I know I've been in Tennessee too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chair Krusty. I like it. It looks good in the room. Thanks for blogging about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I can't seem to find the hat on Josh's head.

    ReplyDelete