Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Antique Store

We are kind of weird but we love to go to antique stores because they have the craziest things. We hope to one day find something cool to decorate our house and we finally found something at this store but when we asked how much it was the owner said that was the only thing not for sale...of course. Here is the store from the outside, it used to be an old flour mill and now it is a creepy antique store.



This is Josh going down into the basement where it would not have suprised me to find a torture chamber or something weird like that.

2 comments:

  1. Why have you remained mysteriously silent on what "wasn't for sale"?
    Was it a severed human head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to antique stores all the time til I realized that all they do is buy garbage from D.I. and then mark it up 500%. Now I go to D.I. every morning and buy garbage direct, no middle-man! It's a sad life I lead.

    ReplyDelete