Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Honeymoon

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long since the last post. I lost the camera connector in the move. I thought it got thrown away since Josh is a throw-awayer (I don't think that is a word but I am gonna use it anyways) But lucky for all of you I found it a couple of days ago. Well as most of you know we got married 3 weeks ago and we took an amazing honeymoon to Hawaii. Here are some pics of all the fun!!



This is Josh at the airport in Hawaii

This is the view from our hotel room and after a little rain we got this beautiful rainbow.

This is a picture of a fish I got while we were snorkeling, I got an underwater camera case but I still couldn't see what I was taking a picture of so it is cut off a little sorry.



This is us at Hanauma Bay which is where we went snorkeling.


And that is Josh in the bottom right corner it was dark so you cant see his face but he was very happy cause we found the cheeseburger factory where he could get a burger with just cheese and ketchup...even in Hawaii!!! We had such a good time and it is so great in Hawaii that we didn't want to come home (seriously we wanted to move there) but since we couldn't find any jobs we came home. We are still happily married (for now) and saving up for our next trip to visit Matt, Jenny and the Family in England!!!




4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for the cool bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you finally posted. I have been looking about twice a day for pictures from Hawaii, so thank you. It was good to see you at dinner, I am glad the potholder games are back on (Krusty that is for you) and tell Gill we say "YO"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad there isn't a picture of Josh without a shirt on relaxing on the beach, then all the women in the world would know what a lucky girl you are Kristy.

    ReplyDelete