Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Olive Bistro

Kristy, her mom, and I found ourselves up in SLC this morning around 11:00am and decided to get a bite to eat. We found a little place across the street from the Capitol Theater called The Olive Bistro that served a selection of sandwiches, coffee's, & deserts and decided to give it a whirl. I ordered a three cheese panini sandwich which was out of this world and both Kristy and her mom agreed that the food was excellent. This little gem has only been around a couple of months and I would highly recommend to anyone in the downtown area to give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed. The picture above is actually a meal from the Olive Bistro not just some random picture of food.
The Olive Bistro
57 W. 200 South
801-364-1401
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Sat. 5 - 10 p.m.

5 comments:

  1. Are they flexible on the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rule? Cause I've been looking for a place that I can eat a delicious panini without my shirt on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you order a plain hamburger, ketchup only? If not was it hard for you to find something to order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that COFFEE you're drinking with that meal?? See you in hell, pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone else commented on this so I guess I better. Um.... I got your panini right here pal. Look, I just woke up from a nap. Give me a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh you mush have heard the new motto "one bite won't kill you" I am proud of you for venturing off your normal path. I can't believe you drank coffee around my mom. Did she give you a dirty look?

    ReplyDelete