Friday, June 12, 2009

New purchase


I'm sure you have all been dying for those pictures of the new place but unfortunately I just haven't had the time to upload the pictures (maybe I could hire Toad to run my blog since his schedule is pretty much clear for the next couple of months). While we're all waiting for those house pics I thought I would post a picture of the sweet new bed I bought from Ikea. Its from the Malm series and it's super low to the ground which is great for my geriatric dog plus it looks really cool. I also got the nightstands to go with it and of course Toad had the time to pretty much assemble the whole thing for me.

Thanks Toad for your help, it's gonna suck when you go back to school and I become the loser of the family again.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I'll really run your blog. I'm at the point that I'll work for laundy detergent. (I've got a mess of dirty clothes) I also work for cookies, sweet delicious cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For newleyweds the bed is all that really matters anyway. Am I right? Yes I am.

    ReplyDelete