Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mao's Halloween

This is Mao in his super cute pumpkin halloween costume. He would not look at me when I was taking this picture because Josh was on the couch being very distracting. He said this was a frilly girl dog costume, but I know it was for boy dogs because Mao looks so cute in it, and I think he just wanted to look more manly in front of Josh.
 This is the first picture I took of Mao and as you can see Mao is just chillin in his costume he didn't mind being in this costume at all when it was just me around. I also like how this picture is with his long hair and the other one is him with his short hair after his new hair cut.
 This is a picture I told Amy I would take of the pillows she made for us for a wedding present, she just gave them to us about a week ago...but I do like them they go great with our house and as you can see Mao likes them as well.

1 comment:

  1. You know, if you had just waited to get his hair cut til after Halloween Mao could be one convincing Ewok. Plus that would have gone well with Matt's family theme.
    Although I guess a pumpkin Ewok would be pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete