Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Can't Believe I am 24!

I can't believe that it is my birthday again. I am now 24 years old! Josh planned an amazing day we went to this great little family farm where they had all these farm animals and we got to go out in their field and actually pick our own pumpkins. Then we went to my favorite place Olive Garden to eat dinner, and went and saw a movie of which I will not mention the name but it used to be a show on MTV and it was pretty funny. I had a great birthday and it was all thanks to my fav guy Josh!

This was a cute dog wandering around the farm that reminded me of mao cause she was waddling but we found out it was not because she was old she was just very pregnant.

This was me with the pony's they had to ride but the guy said that was only for kids, so I was a little disappointed.

This is Josh showing off his muscles by carrying the pumpkins we picked through the patch.

This was a hive of bees which I thought was weird cause I had never seen them before and you can't really tell cause we were kind of far away but I just didn't want to get any closer.

This was just a cute bunny!

These were pigs they had to look at, and I just thought the sign was pretty funny!

This was another first, we saw this great big turkey and realized we had never seen a real one before so that was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough, Madison has the same sign as that pig located on the door of her room.

    ReplyDelete