Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Phone

Yesterday I went into the Verizon store to buy a new phone, and when the salesman walked up I told him that I wanted a new phone because my blackberry was too expensive. I got it so I could be on my moms family plan and only pay the $10 per month, but because it was a blackberry I had to have the data plan and that cost $30 extra dollars per month. I never used any of the things like e-mails and other things. I just wanted a cheaper phone every month. Right after I got done telling the salesman how I wanted a different phone he said "Well I just got a new blackberry and it is a great phone it lets me get e-mails and I can download my pictures right from my phone to my facebook, it is such a great phone and I love my blackberry" he was trying to sell me a blackberry even though I told him I already have one and I came in to get a DIFFERENT phone. So it was a frustrating day at the Verizon store:) Sorry I didn't get a picture of the salesman so there are no pictures for this post:)

6 comments:

  1. Know what I would have done? Kicked him straight in the the groin and then yelled, "How does it feel to have a nice pair of black and blue berries huh?"
    Then I would have run for it, cause I'm fairly certain that would constitute an assault...and I'm too pretty to go to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once Logan said "Why am I always the teste?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristy - I just wanted to say hello! I got a new computer so I can finally leave a comment for you! (for some reason my old computer wouldn't let me). Hope you guys are doing well.

    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristy!
    How are you...it has been forever!
    So that is seriously the funniest story about your neighbors...who takes other peoples trash. It really doesn't get any lower than that.
    Hope all is well...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a good salesman. He doesn't listen AND he doesn't care. Verizon must be proud!

    ReplyDelete