Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally

I've never really finished anything in my life; School- Dropped out, Seminary- dropped out, Church- Stopped attending, Work- I either quit or got fired. But I finally acted like an adult and stuck it out until the end, yes I just made the final payment on my car loan! After 5 years of uninterrupted monthly payments I am now the proud owner of a near mint 2004 Honda Civic LX sedan. I guess this is what accomplishment feels like and it feels great. I also started to get hair in wierd places and my voice sounds a little bit deeper but that is a blog for another day.

5 comments:

  1. And with the upcoming nuptials we may need to explain a few other things to our little Not-Quite-A-Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I don't think those other things are for another blog. Some things should remain a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybr your marriage does have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. About that last line--prove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristy - Here's my blog. I added you to my list. It was fun to see you and I am sure I will see you at Julie's Wedding too!

    www.skylerandchelsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete